Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. The issue you are reporting is an upstream one and it
would be nice if somebody having it could send the bug to the developers
of the software by following the instructions at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Upstream/GNOME. If you have done so, please
tell us the number of the upstream bug (or the link), so we can add a
bugwatch that will inform us about its status. Thanks in advance.

** Changed in: gnome-keyring (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-keyring in Ubuntu.

  unable to set gpg key timeout

Status in “gnome-keyring” package in Ubuntu:

  I am unable to set the timeout values for any particular GPG key.  The
default seems to be for the entire session.
  I have installed "seahorse" package to help configure.  For my particular
case, I am using KMyMoney which uses a GPG key to lock the database.  I created
a personal key entry in seahorse, and used it to lock the database.  However, I
am only prompted for the passphrase if I log out of my session completely.  I
wish to configure this such that it times out after 10 minutes (for example).

  Bug #645561 seems to be similar case, though I could not find a
  solution given that fix.

  I am using 12.04 with gnome shell.

  Thanks!