** This bug is no longer a duplicate of bug 951805
   Can't use Super_L in keyboard shortcuts
   Unity blocks other programs from binding globally to Super+* or Alt+* (* =
any key)

  some global user defined shortcuts not working

Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:

  I've upgraded to 12.04 and my custom global shortcuts for multimedia
  stopped working. Everything was working great in 11.10.

  My settings:

  <Super+Z> - previous track
  <Super+B> - next track
  <Super+C> - pause/play

  http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/1838/zrzutekranuz20120503220.png

  I have Logitech UltraX Premium Keyboard which  have few multimedia
  keys like mute, volume up/down, run default sound player, and
  play/pause. I have Amarok as my default player in ubuntu and I've set
  "Launch media player" to the multimedia key and it runs amarok. I've
  also tried setting "Play (or play/pause)" to my play/pause multimedia
  key but it didn't work. Don't know if it is problem with control
  center or with amarok, so I'm putting it here, where somebody could
  look and move to apropriate package :). I've also tried to look for
  similar bugs but I'm constantly getting timeout error on lunchpad.

  Thanks for help.

  My os:

  piotrek@piotrek-desktop:~$ lsb_release -rd
   Release: 12.04

  Amarok version: 2:2.5.0-0ubuntu6

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.4.1-0ubuntu2
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia