Public bug reported:

Adding the following podcast
(http://weblogs.vpro.nl/afspelen/category/radio/ovt/feed/) to Rhythmbox
2.96 in Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit results in a new podcast feed which shows
only 2 episodes (one from Sep 4th 2011, and one form Jun 3rd 2012)
instead of all the episodes. In Banshee, adding the podcast lists all
episodes so I guess the feed itself is not the problem.

** Affects: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)

** Tags: feed podcast rhythmbox

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  Rhythmbox doesn't get all podcast episodes

Status in “rhythmbox” package in Ubuntu: