I confirm, saw it a few times. not sure how to reproduce it though.

** Project changed: unity => nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  button stays grey on mouse click: paste in folder

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  I use Ubuntu 12.04 with unity version 5.10.0-0ubuntu6. NL (Dutch)
  When I copy a folder (or file) and I want to paste the content in an other
folder, the option Paste in Folder is gray. It is gray but you can click and
use it.
  Under Ubuntu 11.10 it was not, did this behavior changed?