Is this (mis)behavior repeatable?

** Changed in: gnome-screensaver (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-screensaver in Ubuntu.

  screen is unlocked for several seconds after wakeup from suspend

Status in “gnome-screensaver” package in Ubuntu:

  My laptop is configured to require my user password after waking up
  from suspend (or of course, after locking).

  Expected behavior:
  I close my laptop screen, initiating a suspend. Later, I open the laptop and
am required to enter a password before I can interact with my session.

  Actual behavior
  I close my laptop screen, initiating a suspend. Later, I open the laptop and
am shown my session unlocked. There is a short pause of several seconds (the
duration differs) where whatever screen I was previously on is visible, and can
be interacted with.

  If I was viewing a sensitive document, someone could take a picture of
  my screen before the lock kicked in. Also, if someone had a quick
  reaction time, or if the screen lock took an abnormally long amount of
  time to kick in (it is usually 2-3 seconds), they could disable the
  screen lock or perform some undesirable action with my user
  permissions.