Hi Lucian, and thank you for your suggestion. I have set this as a
wishlist item so that we can track it when planning/implementing
enhancements and new features. I have also set it as triaged since I
think we have enough information to move to the next step, which is to
do the detailed UI design.

Many thanks for your help!

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  reviews can be written in any language, no way to mark the language of
  one review

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: software-center

  Anyone can write reviews, and some users will undoubtedly write
  reviews in their own language.

  There's no way to set the language of the review before posting it.
  Software center should display a list of languages to pick from and
  maybe do a little language auto-detection (to be fast it can check for
  english or the sistem language, then for anything else).

  Also, users should be able to filter reviews by the languages they are
  interested in.