Marking the bug as fixed since this has been fixed on the server side
and we don't need any change on the package.

David, do you plan to reinstate the redirection to https at some point?
If yes, we might still want to get the package updated in 12.04. Also
the Debian freeze is close (30 June) so it would be good if I could get
the updated version in Debian Wheezy.

** No longer affects: software-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: nautilus-dropbox (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  DropBox (nautilus-dropbox) installation hangs while downloading

Status in “nautilus-dropbox” package in Ubuntu:

  When trying to install nautilus-dropbox in Ubuntu 12.04, the installation
hangs while showing the message "Downloading Dropbox... 99%".
  I just confirmed that this happens on a fresh install of Ubuntu 12.04.

  To recreate:
  - Install Ubuntu 12.04
  - Enter command: sudo apt-get install nautilus-dropbox