I've just added my Google Account within the Online Accounts and get the
same behaviour.

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution-data-server in Ubuntu.

  Evolution's e-addressbook-factory process renders CPU usage 100%

Status in Evolution Data Server:
  New
Status in “evolution-data-server” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: evolution-data-server

  I have set-up Evolution email client to access my Gmail and UbuntuOne
  address books. However, on some occasions e-addressbook-factory starts
  using 100% of CPU. It has happened to me more than ten times, but I
  still cannot tell what exactly causes the book to occur. It may be
  something with Gmail address book and UbuntuOne address book accessed
  at the same time. BTW, this bug seems to occur more often after Ubuntu
  resumes from suspend. Killing the process, apparently, helps, as it is
  restarted and works normal.

  Package: evolution-data-server 2.30.3-2ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-22.35-generic 2.6.35.4
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-22-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: amd64