Yes, problem is still present on 12.04 LTS.
However, it doesn't happen very often, so I don't know how to reproduce the
case.
In addition of restarting network-manager service, sometimes, I also need
to unload+reload the network module even for wireless nor ethernet card
according to the hardware.
(Intel Wireless for my laptop, and realtek ethernet for desktop station)

draco
Le 30 juin 2012 20:42, "Thomas Hood" <619...@bugs.launchpad.net> a écrit :

> Is this bug still present in Ubuntu 12.04?
>
> ** Changed in: network-manager (Ubuntu)
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/619653
>
> Title:
>   network-manager crash when resuming from suspend, applet can't find
>   any network interface
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

  network-manager crash when resuming from suspend, applet can't find
  any network interface

Status in “network-manager” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: network-manager

  After resuming the PC from suspend, the network applet show none of the 2
network interface (eth0 and eth1 disappearing).
  So I loose the internet connection and I can't reconnect without restarting
network-manager with :
  sudo service network-manager restart

  In dmesg, I can see a crash report from network-manager during resume.

  Let me know if you need more logs.

  Package: network-manager 0.8-0ubuntu3 [modified: usr/sbin/NetworkManager
usr/lib/NetworkManager/nm-crash-logger
usr/lib/NetworkManager/nm-dhcp-client.action
usr/lib/NetworkManager/nm-dispatcher.action
usr/lib/NetworkManager/nm-avahi-autoipd.action usr/bin/nm-tool]
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-24.39-generic 2.6.32.15+drm33.5
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-24-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: amd64
  CRDA: Error: [Errno 2] Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type