[Expired for unity (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  some icons in 11.10 unity launcher do not show up

Status in Unity:
  Expired
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  hi,

  completed a 5 hour upgrade to 11.10 from 11.04, major issues followed.

  some of the buttons in the sidebar have no images, the image is of a white
window.
  the power button on the right hand top corner of the desktop is not showing
logout and shutdown.
  the files and folder icons also have the white window image. including
libreoffice files.

  the guest login looks awesome! inference - problem with my login only.

  please help me fix this and see how beautiful the 11.10 version is.
  my competency level in ubuntu is - rookie!

  i get empty space where icons should be in unity, and grey boxes with
  unity 2D.