** Changed in: network-manager (Ubuntu)

  Network manager crashes on creating Ad-Hoc WiFi in Karmic

Status in “network-manager” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: network-manager

  When I am trying to make an ad-hoc wireless connection in Karmic, it
  crashes the network manager applet (the network icon instantly missing
  from the system tray). Then, it tries to connect, and disconnected
  continuously until I delete the Ad-hoc connection in the Preferences >
  Network Connection app. The Network manager applet in Jaunty was much
  better.

  And, I suggest adding the functionality of creating a GUI internet
  sharing feature on Network manager for the next release (Lucid Lynx).

  For Ubuntu Karmic, please include the repair in Ubuntu Software
  update.

  If you need further information, please ask me.
  Thanks