Thanks for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu
better. We appreciate the difficulties you are facing, but this appears
to be a "regular" (non-security) bug.  I have unmarked it as a security
issue since this bug does not show evidence of allowing attackers to
cross privilege boundaries nor directly cause loss of data/privacy.
Please feel free to report any other bugs you may find.

** Visibility changed to: Public

** This bug is no longer flagged as a security vulnerability

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  evolution crashes with retriving and parsing message, evouktion
  crashes when searching

Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:

  Error1: when new mails come into the evolution especially read
  receipts and i try to switchover from one mail to other unread mail
  the status bar shows retriving mail, parsing mail and then suddenly
  crashes down.

  Error 2: when i try to search some phrase in current folder it works
  fine, but when i choose any other option like current account or all
  acounts for searching any word it simply crashes down the evolution, I
  have lot of folders in my "on this computer" and the total mail box
  when backed up is about 7.5GB in tar.gz file (just to indicate the
  amount of mails)

  Package: evolution 3.5.4-0ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.5.0-5.5-generic 3.5.0-rc7
  Uname: Linux 3.5.0-5-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 2.4-0ubuntu5
  Architecture: i386