I released alpha version of nfs-lan for Nautilus 3.x. I tested it on
Ubuntu 12.04.

nfs-lan author

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-vfs2 in Ubuntu.

  No nfs:// support

Status in Gnome VFS Filesystem Abstraction library:
  Won't Fix
Status in GVFS:
  New
Status in “gnome-vfs2” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in “gvfs” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in “gnome-vfs2” package in Baltix:

  Once, some time ago, gnome-vfs had support for nfs:// URLs.  At some
  point there wasn't anyone maintaining it and it got broken so it just
  configured out.  I tried out KDE for a few days and found that it had
  nfs:// support in it's kio stuff and it worked famously.  It would be
  nice to see nfs:// support in gnome-vfs again.