Public bug reported:

Upstream NEWS for 2.34.2:
 - Port preferences to GSettings (Florian Müllner, Milan Bouchet-Valat, Jason
Siefken)
 - Remove deprecated GTK+ symbols and use accessor functions (Florian Müllner)
 - Include the default window icon (Matthias Clasen)
 - Various small build system changes (Javier Jardón, Piotr Drąg, Florian
Müllner, Rico Tzschichholz)

Upstream NEWS for 2.34.3:
 - Use the correct translation domain in keybinding definitions (Ryan Lortie,
Florian Müllner)

This version is already available in Debian unstable, so can be just
merged from there (I know, we have a huge delta, but some of it can be
dropped with unity-2d deprecation).

** Affects: metacity (Ubuntu)

** Tags: gconf-deprecation gnome3-gtk3 upgrade-software-version

Packages, which is subscribed to metacity in Ubuntu.

  Please update to 2.34.3

Status in “metacity” package in Ubuntu: