  Architecture: lpia
  Date: Tue Oct 12 21:58:26 2010
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 8.04
  ExtensionSummary:

  Package: firefox-3.0 3.0.5+nobinonly+nb1-0ubuntu0.8.04.1netbook1
  PackageArchitecture: lpia
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: firefox-3.0
  Uname: Linux 2.6.24-19-lpia i686
  UnreportableReason: This is not a genuine Ubuntu package