** This bug is no longer a duplicate of bug 878198
   Difficult to grab window borders in unity-2d
   Resizing windows by grabbing window borders is difficult

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-terminal in Ubuntu.

  terminal window super hard to resize

Status in One Hundred Paper Cuts:
  New
Status in “gnome-terminal” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: gnome-terminal

  If I need to resize it I usually do so at the bottom right of the
  window.

  In Ubuntu 10.10 when I am using the terminal, I have to spend 10
  seconds hovering over different pixels at the bottom right corner of
  the terminal window looking for the sweet spot (for the icon to change
  to the 'resize triangle').

  Package: gnome-terminal 2.32.0-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-22.33-generic 2.6.35.4
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-22-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Thu Sep 30 12:55:34 2010
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release Candidate i386
(20100928)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash