** Changed in: nautilus

  add connected servers history to connect to server dialog

Status in Nautilus:
  Invalid
Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  The "Connect to Server" program should memorize the typed information
  from last time. Just like when you fill forms on the internet, your
  browser memorizes that you typed for each field. The same should
  happen with "Connect to Server"

  The way it is currently, is very inconvenient  because I have to type
  about a hundred characters every time I try to log in to my server.

  The "Service type" should also be remembered. I always have to change that to
FTP with login from Public FTP.