When i start Ubuntu, i end up with a screen where on the top left corner there
is a circle with 3 dots. When i click on that circle, i can access all of my
installed programs. The error now is that when i click on the circle almost
nothing happens. I get a small arrow to the right of the circle, but none of my
programs appear. This used to be a "sometimes" bug which happened only
sometimes when i start my computer, so i could get around the bug by restarting
my computer. I have now restarted my computer and the error remans.
Because the starter doesn't work, i cannot atach information that requires the
starter to work such as "apt" or "lsb".
I use ubuntu 12.04

** Affects: unity (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
I cannot access most normal programs
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.