** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Strip whitespace from the "Package name(s):" field in the exhibits
  editor

Status in Developer registration portal:
  New
Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  I set up and published an exhibit for multiple packages yesterday, and
  had some fun this morning debugging why the exhibit was not visible on
  the client.

  It turns out that (apart from some other issues on the client,
  discussed with mvo on IRC) the client cannot display multiple packages
  for download if there is whitespace between the comma-separated list.
  That is:

  * 'lightread, fogger, picsaw' <- does not work
  * 'lightread,fogger,picsaw' <- does work

  In order to be a bit more robust, I think the server should strip the
  whitespace before publishing the JSON for the client to consume.
  Alternatively, the client could also do the stripping, so I'm adding a
  task for it too.