Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  network manager icon disappears after change of user

Status in “evince” package in Ubuntu:

  I logged in as ADMIN (a superuser) and then changed user to MYSELF
  (also a superuser). Upon login as ADMIN there was a network-manager
  icon on the top "panel".  However, upon change user to MYSELF, there
  was no network-manager icon and I could find no way to get it back.

  So I logged out and shut down the computer, and restarted it. That
  solved the problem, but is WAY too hard.

  Suggestion: make it not disappear OR make it easy to regenerate the
  icon (and the functionality which it represents, of course!).

  Package: evince 2.30.3-0ubuntu1.3
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-42.96-generic 2.6.32.59+drm33.24
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-42-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  CheckboxSubmission: 893fa21d7538c9adcbcad91631a630d8
  CheckboxSystem: 2f91f630f64aae16ea34f264f1aefaa6
  Date: Fri Sep  7 08:48:19 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS "Lucid Lynx" - Release i386 (20100429)
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, user)
   LANG=en_US.utf8
   SHELL=/bin/bash