1- Using Internet connection throught a proxy server.
2- Configure a google online account through Sytem Setting -> Online account
3- When trying to grant access tio ubuntu to google account the Autentification
page is not loaded when I use Internet connection through Proxy
4- I using direct connection the Online Account is set correctly

==> How to configure Online Account for Google to use proxy server ?
knowing that proxy server setting is set correctly through system
setting -> Network setting -> Proxy...

** Affects: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
Proxy setting is no applied to Online Accountx (ex: Google)