We need a bit more information to find out what crash you are
encountering.  Could you please execute the command 'apport-collect
1043912' in a terminal window as this will gather detailed information
about your system and the crash you are experiencing.  From there we can
better sort out if there is a serious bug or a bug with the alerting
mechanism.  Thanks!

** Package changed: ubuntu-meta (Ubuntu) => apport (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  Reoccuring Problem Detected popup

Status in “apport” package in Ubuntu:

  Almost daily, the "Problem Detected" window shows up at some point
  during use. I see no problems occuring before or after the window
  appears. Usually I just click ignore and life is good. Perhaps you
  guys can figure out if there's actually a serious bug in the
  background though.