This bug is very old are there still problems Alexander?

** Changed in: flashplugin-nonfree (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to flashplugin-nonfree in Ubuntu.

  flash installer package doesnt support ubufox

Status in “flashplugin-nonfree” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: flashplugin-nonfree

  flash needs to link its plugin in /usr/share/ubufox/plugins/

  In turn the installer must touch the $APPDIR/.autoreg file in
  postinst. example how to do that is in the mozilla-plugin-gnash
  postinst as shipped in intrepid.

  In turn we might look into cleaning up how the links are organized.
  for intrepid we might need a quick solution with low regression risk
  though.