  Architecture: i386
  Date: Fri Mar 12 07:35:36 2010
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid Lynx" - Alpha i386 (20100209)
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Package: rdesktop 1.6.0-2ubuntu3
  ProcEnviron:
-  LANGUAGE=en
-  PATH=(custom, no user)
-  LANG=en_US.utf8
-  SHELL=/bin/bash
+  LANGUAGE=en
+  PATH=(custom, no user)
+  LANG=en_US.utf8
+  SHELL=/bin/bash
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-12.17-generic-pae
  SourcePackage: rdesktop
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-12-generic-pae i686

Packages, which is subscribed to rdesktop in Ubuntu.

  full screen in one screen of a twin view

Status in “rdesktop” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: rdesktop

  Version 1.6.0/lucid update from 10.mar

  With a twin screen setup (nvidia), if rdesktop is set to full screen, it
takes over both monitors.
  This is sometimes very nice, but it would be nice if it could just do full
screen on just one monitor.
  For now I specify the resolution manually in a script.

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: i386