** Changed in: ayatana-scrollbar

Packages, which is subscribed to light-themes in Ubuntu.

  Overlay scrollbar should not be too easily invoked when trying to use
  the bottom right magic window edge to resize the window

Status in Ayatana Scrollbar:
  Fix Released
Status in “light-themes” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  We use invisible extension to the window borders to create the
  impression of an easily-grabbed window edge for resizing the window.
  And we use overlay scrollbars, which are invoked when the mouse is
  close to the edge.

  Interactions between the overlay scrollbar and the magic window border
  are subtle and can either enhance or degrade the experience
  substantially.

  The overlay scrollbar should be a little harder to invoke near the
  bottom right corner, because that is a particularly important spot for
  resizing windows, a common operation. In general, perhaps it should
  not be possible to invoke the overlay scrollbar thumb when the mouse
  is within 20px of the bottom right corner of the window.