** Summary changed:

- Unable to select some installed desktop environments
+ Unable to select GNOME and GNOME Classic, despite instal

** Summary changed:

- Unable to select GNOME and GNOME Classic, despite instal
+ Unable to select GNOME and GNOME Classic, despite them being installed.

Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  Unable to select GNOME and GNOME Classic, despite them being
  installed.

Status in “lightdm” package in Ubuntu:

  I am using lightdm 1.3.3-0ubuntu4, in Ubuntu 12.10. I installed gnome-
  shell 3.5.92-0ubuntu1.

  Gnome, Gnome Classic and Gnome Classic (No Effects) show up as
  selectable in lightdm as expected, along with Unity. However, Gnome
  Shell and Gnome Classic can not be selected. Clicking on them results
  in no response.

  Package: lightdm 1.3.3-0ubuntu4
  Date: Sat Sep 22 21:09:44 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" - Beta amd64 (20120921)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_AU:en
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, no user)