Sorry, but my reply to this bug dates back to June 2.  I merely stated what
worked for me.  I do not recall criticizing your instructions.  Am I
missing something?

On 23 September 2012 21:12, Andrea Lazzarotto (Lazza) <
andrea.lazzaro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since I test every tutorial I write and I've used it personally and I
> have a fully working Wine after that, could you check twice before
> saying my instructions don't work?
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/885492
>
> Title:
>   p11-kit: couldn't load module: /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/pkcs11/gnome-
>   keyring-pkcs11.so
>
> Status in “gnome-keyring” package in Ubuntu:
>   Confirmed
>
> Bug description:
>   whenever I try to do a `git push`, I get this error:
>

>   `p11-kit: couldn't load module:
> /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/pkcs11/gnome-keyring-pkcs11.so:
> /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/pkcs11/gnome-keyring-pkcs11.so: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory`
>

>   Distributor ID:       Ubuntu
>   Release:      12.04
>   Codename:     precise
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

"Life on Earth may be expensive,
 but it comes with a free ride around the Sun."

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-keyring in Ubuntu.