Not sure this is valid. Most Android devices don'tsupport OBEX out of
the box. When I installed an OBEX server on the phone such as "Bluetooth
File Transfer" from the app store, this seems to work.

Marking incomplete.

** Changed in: bluez (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gvfs (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gvfs in Ubuntu.

  Unable to transfer files over bluetooth from an Android device using
  Nautilus

Status in “bluez” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in “gvfs” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  Transferring files from many Android devices fail using Nautilus.  Command
line obexftp utilities work.

  I'm not sure if this is an issue with gvfs, nautilus, or bluez.

  Steps:
  1. log into desktop
  2. pair phone with laptop
  3. click bluetooth applet and select browse files on device
  4. copy file from harddrive in nautilus and paste it in phone in nautilus

  Expected results: file is transfered

  Actual results: files is not transfered