** Summary changed:

- [Dapper Flight-6] Evolution defaults to saving sent mail and drafts locally
when an IMAP account is setup.
+ Evolution defaults to saving sent mail and drafts locally when an IMAP
account is setup.

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  Evolution defaults to saving sent mail and drafts locally when an IMAP
  account is setup.

Status in The Evolution Mail & Calendaring Tool:
  Confirmed
Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:

  When I setup an IMAP account in Evolution, it defaults to saving any
  email I send out and any email I save as a draft locally instead of on
  the IMAP server.  It would be nice if it defaulted to save outgoing
  messages and drafts of an IMAP account on the IMAP server and not
  locally.