There is not a way to 'ignore it if the capability doesn't exist on the
system'. We might be able to adjust the parser, but that might not be
desirable for a number of reasons.

I don't understand how this is happening-- this capability rule should
only exist in 12.10's profile, yet 12.10 kernels have this capability.
Can you describe the test environment?

** Changed in: cups (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  fails to install when kernel does not provide block_suspend capability

Status in “cups” package in Ubuntu:

  On our Jenkins builds we're getting a failure to install the cups
  package.  This seems to be because the apparmor profile looks for
  suspend capability but the virtualized builders do not have it.  Here
  seems to be the relevant log:

  AppArmor parser error for /etc/apparmor.d/usr.sbin.cupsd in
/etc/apparmor.d/usr.sbin.cupsd at line 24: Invalid capability block_suspend.
  start: Job failed to start
  invoke-rc.d: initscript cups, action "start" failed.
  dpkg: error processing cups (--configure):
   cups

  Full log: https://jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com/job/indicator-session-
  ci/label=quantal/16/console