** Changed in: ayatana-design

** Tags removed: udp
** Tags added: reviewedbydesignq

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  [UIFe] Dash, Launcher - When a app is installed from a Dash preview,
  the animation showing the app flying to the Launcher should be much
  slower

Status in Ayatana Design:
  Fix Released
Status in Unity:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  When a app is installed from a Dash preview, the animation showing the
  app flying to the Launcher should be much slower.

  In user testing we have seen that this hint is not obvious enough, as
  this is a relatively infrequent action we can safely make this
  animation much slower and more obvious.

  Experiment with timings to find a speed that feels good and is very
  obvious.