** Project changed: unity => gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

  AMD RADEON HD6670 Not recognized by systeme information

Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:

  My graphics board is used well by my system but it appears as a
  vesa-S03 in systemes information

  lspci : 04:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Turks
  XT [AMD Radeon HD 6600 Series]

  fglrxinfo

  display: :0  screen: 0
  OpenGL vendor string: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
  OpenGL renderer string: AMD Radeon HD 6670
  OpenGL version string: 4.2.11762 Compatibility Profile Context

  UBUNTU 11.10
  KERNEL 3.0.0-26-generic-pae