** Package changed: ubuntu => eclipse (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to eclipse in Ubuntu.

  unable to setup eclipse

Status in “eclipse” package in Ubuntu:

  eclipse downloads looks like it sets up fine.... I tried it in the
  software center and a su install command I saw on google that someone
  else was having problems.

  Once it sets up, I open the IDE then try to open a perl, php, html,
  txt... basically any file and it won't open or it will open with the
  basic text editor that came with the ubuntu install.

  Thanks,
  Daniel