Is this running in unity or without unity?

Also please install libreoffice-dbg and provide a full stacktrace.

  libreoffice 3.6.2 crash clicking on charts/formulas

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi, I opened some spreadsheets with libreoffice 3.6.1 on Ubuntu
  Quantal Beta 2 but when I clicked on a chart libreoffice crashed
  instantly. I opened libreoffice with gdb and this was message on
  crash:

  0x00007fffea91fd06 in ?? ()
     from /usr/lib/libreoffice/program/libvclplug_gtklo.so

  what happened? I tried to update to version 3.6.2 but Calc still
  crash.

  ps. On Windows, with 3.6.2, there were non problems.