This bug has been reported on the Ubuntu ISO testing tracker.

A list of all reports related to this bug can be found here:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/reports/bugs/1063402

** Tags added: iso-testing

Packages, which is subscribed to language-selector in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu 12.04.1 i386 testing Alternate install after initial login the
  Incomplete Language Support dialog box appears.

Status in “language-selector” package in Ubuntu:

  1) Ubuntu 12.04.1 i386 daily build 10-7-2012
  2) language-selector-gnome 0.79
  3) I expect to boot up login and Incomplete Language Support dialog box
appear.
  4) After the installation has completed then booting into the new install for
the first time the Incomplete Language Support dialog box appears asking to run
this action now. I have a screenshot of the Incomplete Language Support dialog
box.

  Package: language-selector-gnome 0.79
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-31.50-generic-pae 3.2.28
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-31-generic-pae i686
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu13
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Sun Oct  7 14:47:38 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release i386
(20121007)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, no user)