Binary package hint: firefox-3.0

Using current hardy and firefox 3. If firefox has trouble loading the
live bookmarks it amends "live bookmark loading.." or "live bookmark
feed failed to load." to the top of the current list of live bookmarks.

It is either loading them, thinking it isn't and giving an error, or
reloading them at a later date and failing. Firefox 2 would remove the
list if it couldn't load later. The attached screenshot explains it
better than I can. I think it looks weird.

secret@celery:~$ cat /etc/lsb-release
DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=8.04
DISTRIB_CODENAME=hardy
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu hardy (development branch)"

firefox  3.0~b3+nobinonly-0ubuntu2

** Affects: firefox (Ubuntu)

--
[hardy]Firefox 3 live bookmarks claim not to load when they have