** Tags added: xubuntu

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Xorg crash and lighdm password input cause lightdm reset

Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu:

  Xorg crash and inivite me to report crash report but i have difficult to send
it due my proxy conf
  i send it with this report.

  I use lubuntu and xubuntu DE and on lightdm i cannot type password the screen
"reset" at very first char input of user password and cycle to login again.
  I can login by choosing "other" and by setting user (not changing user, there
only one user defined on this system) and by putting the password (no
lightdm-reset in this way)

  Cannot switch to pseudo terminal with ctrl+alt+F1 due wrong resolution
  or some related to xorg.

  Don't know can be related to this xorg bug.

  Release:      12.10
  xorg:
    Installato: 1:7.7+1ubuntu4
    Candidato:  1:7.7+1ubuntu4
    Tabella versione:
   *** 1:7.7+1ubuntu4 0
          500 http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ quantal/main i386 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  My VGA
  01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI Rage
128 Pro Ultra TF

  in attach the crash report in /var/crash/...