mhm courios, now my printer does work.  I have install the Adobe Reader
and know all things work.

** Changed in: cups (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  printer "unable to send data" while or after print job

Status in “cups” package in Ubuntu:
  Opinion

Bug description:
  My Printer Canon IP 5300 print a few papers and after amount of sites
  they make nothing. Only the light on the printer flashing as the would
  like print, but make nothing. They don't make a pause or anything. I
  have killed the print job, but my printer make nothing. I must
  disconect my printer from the main. If i erase the driver and
  reinstall it, he will print a few sites and then i have the same
  problem. I use the Standard-driver for Ubuntu.