** Changed in: unity-2d (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Panel Titlebar double click is emitted for any mouse button

Status in Unity:
  Fix Released
Status in Unity 2D:
  Fix Committed
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity-2d” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity” source package in Precise:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity-2d” source package in Precise:

  [Test Case]
  1. Run any maximize-able application
  2. Maximize the window
  3. Double click the panel titlebar with the right mouse button
     -> Nothing should happen, the window should remain maximized
  4. Double click the panel titlebar with the left mouse button
     -> The window should restore itself

  [Regression Potential]
  No regression potential that we can think of, trivial change of adding one
'if'.

  Original description:

  We can double click the panel titlebar to restore a maximized window.
  However, this happens with any mouse button! Unity lets me double left
  click or double middle click to the same effect. This is a bit of a
  problem if I feel like paging through maximized windows really quickly
  with a middle click.

  Usually, titlebar double click only responds to a double left click,
  so we should stick to that for consistency.