[Expired for libreoffice (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  Problem with wide tables in Libreoffice writer files

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  It was as I was pasting a very wide table into a A4 sheet and I cannit
  for the life of me remember where I got the wide table from.

  When I do it the table patses cleanly to the page margin and the rest
  of it appears in light and darker browns.  The cut off may be in the
  middle of a column.

  Once the table is corrupted like this is is essentailly unrecoverable
  and attampts to split it into parts and work on each part separetely
  doesn't work.

  My versions is Version 3.6.0.2 (Build ID: 360m1(Build:102)) from a
  free Ubuntu install on 20 August 2012.

  There are no extensions.

  It is a big table and U hoped that even if it were too big for the
  page size, I'd be able to manipluate it manually and get it into a
  usable form. (i.e. a manual split).

  As it is I'm having to reconstruct the table from notes.

  The Ubuntu is the latest download of 12.10 and was fresh installed 30
  August 2012.

  by the way I do a sudo apt-get update

  and a sudo apt-get upgrade -f

  at least once a day, so my code is always up to date.