I agree with Stéphane. Ubuntu Software Center is the only place where
you can submit ratings and reviews. And even if it wasn't, there would
still be no good reason to show the review window as being separate from
the Ubuntu Software Center application.

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Matthew Paul Thomas (mpt) => (unassigned)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Review window opens its own icon in the launchbar but it's the same
  icon as USC

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:

  When I review an application there's an additional icon for the review window
but the icon looks the same as USC icon.
  Screenshot attached.

  Package: software-center 5.1.14.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-22.35-generic-pae 3.2.14
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-22-generic-pae i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
  ApportVersion: 2.0-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: i386