** Also affects: ubuntu (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to pidgin in Ubuntu.

  [Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS 32-bit] I get "This is not an official Ubuntu
  package. Please remove any third party package and try again." message
  when I try to report a bug for xorg

Status in “pidgin” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “ubuntu” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,

  I get this weird error message when I try to report a bug of xorg
  package.

  "This is not an official Ubuntu package. Please remove any third party
  package and try again."

  What does this mean?
  I think I started to see this ever since I installed Linux 3.7-rc2 kernel
from,

  http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v3.7-rc2-raring/

  To see if the latest Linux kernel has an issue with SiS chipset's
instantaneous wakeup from ACPI S3 State, I installed Linux 3.7-rc2 kernel.
  But as far as I can remember, ever since that I do get the above error
message when I run ubuntu-bug from Terminal.
  Let me know how I can get rid of the above error message because I am
planning to report other bugs of this mainboard with Ubuntu.

  System Configuration:

  - Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz
    * 800 MHz FSB
    * 130nm device (Northwood)
    * Hyperthreading enabled
  - ASUS P4S8X-MX mainboard
    * SiS 661GX northbridge
    * SiS 964 southbridge
    * BIOS Revision 0808 (last release)
    * Power -> Suspend Mode: S3 State (ACPI S3 State)
    * Legacy keyboard/mouse emulation enabled
  - 1 GB DDR SDRAM
    * 1 GB DDR400 DDR SDRAM module
  - SiS 661GX integrated graphics
    * Using 16MB for graphics
  - Hitachi IC35L060AVV207-0 60GB PATA hard drive
  - Hitachi-LG Data Storage GCC-4481B PATA CD-RW/DVD-ROM drive
  - USB multi-card reader
  - USB keyboard
  - USB mouse

  Regards,