I have problems with nvidia driver and repos on ubuntu 12.10 64bit.
1)
When i 'm in a 3d game and try to change resolution ingame the game exits.

I tried to install the proprietary drivers (tested) but after reboot
couldn't login to ubuntu , it lower the resolution and when i try to
login i got nothing but the desktop screen no dash no menus no nothing
!!!!

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
3d games can't change resolution when on full screen , and nvidia proprietary
driver can't be isntalled ... needs kernel sources ?