Hi people, this bug has been solved recently and the update is in the quantal
proposed repository, see this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1064962/comments/108

But now, we have global menu when opening a document(odp, odt) from Nautilus,
but in this case HUD does not work in LibreOffice Writer.
This is the explanition:

I have updated LibreOffice to the proposed package, now I have global
menu when opening documents from Nautilus, but in this case HUD is not
working in LibreOffice Writer. HUD in this case is not able to search
nothing in LibreOffice menu.

But, if I open Writer, then I open a document from File-->Open..., in
this case I can use HUD, it works very well.

Step to see the bug.
1- Open a Writer document from Nautilus.
2- See that global menu is working.
3- Press ALT  to use HUD, input some search in HUD and yo will see that itś ot
working with LibreOffice menu.

  No Global menu in LibreOffice Impress on 12.10

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:

  Opening LibreOffice impress, there is no globalmenu available in the
  window bar at the top.

  Menu appears fine in LibreOffice Writer and Calc.

  Package: libreoffice-impress 1:3.6.2~rc2-0ubuntu3
  Date: Mon Oct 22 11:08:20 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release amd64
(20120823.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: libreoffice
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to quantal on 2012-10-18 (3 days ago)