For me.

Thx.

** Attachment added: "compizcpu.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/nux/+bug/1071284/+attachment/3433201/+files/compizcpu.txt

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  Compiz burns at least 8% CPU constantly

Status in Nux:
  New
Status in Unity:
  New
Status in “nvidia-graphics-drivers” package in Ubuntu:

  I installed Ubuntu 12.10. Since then compiz burns at least 8% of CPU
  constantly. It makes fans go nonstop and decreases usability of Unity
  because of the noise.

  Sometimes I accidentally trigger another/similar bug and compiz uses
  at least 25% of CPU making the desktop laggy -- processing a keyboard
  event takes too long.

  I can reproduce this problem either using nouveau or nvidia drivers.
  This problem doesn't occur when I use GNOME Shell instead of Unity.

  What information do you need to find the root of the problem?