Public bug reported:

Quite a few support issues, for software purchases, are due to people
signed into the wrong ubuntu sso account. It's easy to create multiple
accounts and once you are logged in we provide no "logout".

One way of solving this might be to add "File" > "Sign Out".

Another way might be to have an always-visible banner showing who you
are signed in as.

We might want to fold the "stop recommendations" into this too for
example (and remove the current view/turn off recommendations).

The Ubuntu One Music Store has an equivalent problem.

[Originally reported by Selene Scriven.]

** Affects: software-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Matthew Paul Thomas (mpt)

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

+
  The Ubuntu One Music Store has an equivalent problem.

  [Originally reported by Selene Scriven.]

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  People are often signed in to the wrong SSO account

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu: