** Package changed: tsclient (Ubuntu) => rdesktop (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to rdesktop in Ubuntu.

  lucid tsclient channel_register error on connecting to precise

Status in “rdesktop” package in Ubuntu:

  I have now set up a local precise machine.
  I use xrdp to connect to the new box.
  On the old machine, I use tsclient in lucid.

  All is fine and dandy till I try to launch an application in the precise
screen.
  At that moment, tsclient stops, and tries a reconnect.

  Below the logging after starting tsclient from the command line.

  ** (tsclient:11817): WARNING **:
  Autoselected keyboard map en-us
  ERROR: channel_register
  WARNING: Initializing sound-support failed!
  X Error of failed request:  BadAtom (invalid Atom parameter)
    Major opcode of failed request:  23 (X_GetSelectionOwner)
    Atom id in failed request:  0x0
    Serial number of failed request:  29974

  ** (tsclient:11817): WARNING **:
  Autoselected keyboard map en-us
  ERROR: channel_register
  WARNING: Initializing sound-support failed!
  X Error of failed request:  BadAtom (invalid Atom parameter)
    Major opcode of failed request:  23 (X_GetSelectionOwner)
    Atom id in failed request:  0x0
    Serial number of failed request:  30804

  (tsclient:11817): GLib-GObject-WARNING **:
  /build/buildd/glib2.0-2.24.1/gobject/gsignal.c:2390: instance
  `0x965f8e0' has no handler with id `1162'

  ** (tsclient:11817): WARNING **:
  Autoselected keyboard map en-us
  ERROR: channel_register
  WARNING: Initializing sound-support failed!
  X Error of failed request:  BadAtom (invalid Atom parameter)
    Major opcode of failed request:  23 (X_GetSelectionOwner)
    Atom id in failed request:  0x0
    Serial number of failed request:  33698

  (tsclient:11817): GLib-GObject-WARNING **:
  /build/buildd/glib2.0-2.24.1/gobject/gsignal.c:2390: instance
  `0x965f9c0' has no handler with id `2388'