   Items of a menubar built from GMenu do not always work

  Application Menu doesn't work on Unity

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:

  Sometimes Libreoffice menu stops working.
  I'm not quite sure what triggers the bug, but from time to time the menu
stops performing the selected actions on the application. The menu is
responsive. I can still choose File/Open, for example. But doing this doesn't
open the dialog box. The menu stops performing its actions.

  Package: libreoffice (not installed)
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  Date: Fri Nov 16 17:01:39 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" - Release amd64+mac
(20121017.3)
  MarkForUpload: True
  SourcePackage: libreoffice