Hello Customer

Everyone will notice your new expensive-looking watch, but nobody will find out
that it is a replica watch. Designed as a genuine one to the tiniest detail
replica watch differ only in price.
Why spend thousands of dollars on the real deal when a replica watch looks so
much alike that only an expert could tell the difference...

---------------------------------------
As requested, I just want to verify that I have finally received my package,
and I must say it was well worth the wait! Thanks for such a high quality
product! I look forward to conducting business with you again in the future.
Bless
                     Kathryn Hartley
---------------------------------------

Click here ---> http://neang.ru

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-panel in Ubuntu.

  Can't unminimize windows in panel

Status in “gnome-panel” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: gnome-panel

  In lucid, I'm having fairly consistent trouble unminimizing a window
  from gnome-panel.

  If a window won't unminimize it just sits there slowly blinking when I
  initially (and unsuccessfully) try to unminimize it.

  Sometimes, if I minimize and unminimize the currently active window
  (window A), and then click on the window I want to unminimize (window
  B), then window B will pop up.

  I also had a case where all windows were minimized, and I couldn't get
  a single one to come back. I noticed when I right-click on a blank
  area of the panel, it was giving me options like "Move to workspace
  Right", which would only make sense if I was right-clicking on a
  window. So I clicked that a couple times, and finally got stuff to
  come back.

  Another way to "wake up" the window is to move the window to a
  different workspace and back. Perhaps back and forth a couple times. I
  did this once with firefox when I noticed that the little workspace
  icon showed the window maximized, BUT it wasn't actually maximized.
  Other times the workspace icon doesn't show the window as restored.

  So basically, gnome-panel, the workspace icon on gnome panel, and the
  actual desktop seem very confused about what the current state of the
  window is. I've even managed to get the right-click window panel menu
  to give me the option to both "unminimize the window" AND "unmaximize
  the window". Which would seem rather contradictory.

  I've double checked to make sure I didn't just cover up the window or
  have the window on another workspace or something. And I've seen this
  problem on two separate Lucid machines which I use very differently -
  my home laptop, which mostly just sits there with firefox, and my work
  desktop that has several windows open at once, with a lot of switching
  between them.

  This is just very odd, and hard to describe, but I'll try to help if I
  can.