Tumblr:
   -The Tumblr logo is stretched inconsistently making it look pixelated
   -Every minute the message indicator glows showing Tumblr messages when in
fact none has come

GMail:
   -GMail doesn't appear in the message indicator

Google Reader:
   -It doesn't notify me for make it one WebApp

OMG! Ubuntu! :
   -It doesn't notify me for make it one WebApp

I also had to open unity-session-common and add Unity to make it start

** Affects: libunity-webapps

** Affects: unity

** Affects: libunity-webapps (Ubuntu)

** Tags: epicfail
--
Problems with Unity, specially WebApps
Packages, which is subscribed to libunity-webapps in Ubuntu.